Oven Temperature: 180c Make: 12 To be made in pairs
1 and 1/2 CS.R flour 1/2 tsp mixed spice 1/3C butter 1/3 raw sugar 1/3C mixed fruit 1 egg 1/4cup of milk
1. SIFT the flour and mixed spice into a large bowl.
2. Rub in butter into the flour and spice. it is ready when resemble breadcumbs.
3. Add raw sugar and mixed fruit with the flour mixture and STIR.
4. Mix milk and egg together in small jug.
5. pour milk and eg mixture into flour and using wooden spoon stir until combined
6. place 12 even spoonfuls of mixture onto your greased trays.
7. BAKE for 15-20min. they are ready when they are light golden brown in colour.
8. cool rock cakes on wire rack to cool down before presenting your best three on small white plat.